1. Closed Suction Systems (T-piece) are designed to safely suction patients on mechanical ventilation by removing secretions from the airway while maintaining ventilation and oxygenation throughout the suctioning procedure.
2. This product changed traditional open operation it avoided medical staff infection to the patient for respiratory tract in the surgery.
3. Closed-suction systems reduce the opportunity for contamination to occur from outside pathogens, thus reducing the bacterial colonization within the circuit.
4. Closed Suction Systems have delivered advanced infection control benefits, . redefining the standard of care for over 25 years.
5. Closed systems are available in many configurations in both single and dual lumen catheter options. These systems are cost effective and easy to use.
Please contact us for more details.