* Made from 100% silicone, non-toxic and harmless
*Suitable for adult children and infant use
*Both with and without aperture bars are available
*Certificate CE, ISO
Reusable Laryngeal Mask Airway.
*100% medical-grade Dow Corning silicone.
*Both with and without aperture bars are available.
*Can be autoclaved repeatedly at 134°C (deflate the cuff before sterilization).
*Reusable up to 40 times.
|Cat. NO.||Size||Max Cuff Inflation Volumes(ml)||Patient Size|
|CY101||1||4||Neonates/Infant up to 5KG|
|CY102||1 1/2||7||Infants 5-10KG|
(1) tracheal compression and tracheomalacia patients, may occur after anesthesia airway obstruction;
(2) throat lesions, such as the throat abscess, the patient hematoma, edema, tissue injury
(3) thoracic surgery patients
(4) COPD + positive pressure ventilation; (5) long neurosurgery.
Please contact us for more details.